Skip to main navigation.

Special Assistance

How can I get help paying my bill?

Community Action Offices:
Clark County 812-288-6451 (Southern Indiana Community Action)
Floyd County 812-944-1018 (Office located in Salvation Army)
Jefferson County 800-928-1232 (Ohio Valley Opportunities)
Scott County 800-928-1232 (Ohio Valley Opportunities)
Washington County 812-883-5368 (Hoosier Uplands)

South Central Indiana Council for the Aging and the Aged
New Albany 812-948-8330
Henryville 812-294-1080

Center for Lay Ministries:
Jeffersonville 812-282-0063

Township Trustees
From time to time, Township Trustees may be able to help past due electric bills. Please call our office for the phone number of your Township Trustee.

When applying for any kind of assistance, please be prepared to provide proof of income from previous months, your current electric bill, the social security numbers and dates of birth for all household members.

Co-op Connections Card Kids Energy Zone provided by Touchstone Energy