Until further notice, the Community Room and Shelter House will not be available for reservation, per the COVID-19 health and safety guidance of the Clark County Health Department regarding events and gatherings.
Clark County REMC has two perfect locations for your next family event! The meeting center and shelter house are conveniently located on State Road 60 at exit 7 off of I-65.
Clark County REMC is pleased to make the meeting and conference center and the shelter house and park available for use by members and the general public. The facilities are not available for commercial purposes or to solicit business.
We reserve the right to limit the number of times the facility is used by any one person, group, or organization.
The lessee is responsible for adherence to Clark County REMC's policy prohibiting smoking, alcohol and drugs on the premises and all other covenants and conditions as noted in the rental agreement.
- The center has a capacity of 200 people and includes tables and chairs.
- A catering kitchen is also available.
- This facility is available from 7 a.m. to midnight.
- Decorations, banners, signs on the walls, ceiling, windows, or doors are not permitted.
- The shelter house and park are open May 1 - October 31 from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The shelter house has a capacity of 145 people.
- Grills may not be used inside the shelter.
- Swimming is prohibited.
- Fishing is allowed on a catch and release policy.
- $100 refundable security deposit
- $100 non-refundable cleaning fee
- $267.50 (includes tax) rental fee for Clark County REMC members
- $364.50 (includes tax) for non-members.
Separate checks are requested for the rental fee plus cleaning and the security deposit. Refund of all the security deposit is contingent upon adherence too all of our provisions of the rental agreement.
Please fill our the form to book your event. Contact our office for any questions.
Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.