What is Prepaid Electric Service?
With Prepaid Electric Service, or PES, you pay for electricity in advance, how and when you choose. Purchasing electricity before you use it allows you to control your budget and pay how much you want, when you want. With PES there are no security deposits or late fees. Instead of a monthly billing statement, your usage and balance are calculated daily. Track your usage by phone or online by using SmartHub.
Benefits of Enrolling
- More payment flexibility – pay in advance how much and how often as is convenient.
No due dates.
- No penalties for paying late.
- No fees for reconnecting service.
- No security deposits and any existing deposit can be applied immediately to your account.
- Current balances can be moved into a prepaid arrangement. Prepaid arrangements are paid using fifty percent of future payments to your account.
- Reminders are sent when the prepaid balance is low.
Contact a member service specialist to find out if Prepaid Electric Service is the right choice for you. Members interested in monitoring and lowering their electricity use would benefit from Prepaid Electric Service.